Absolutely the worst experience ever!!!!!This dentist is a ***.

He has no bedside manner.

Other patients were leaving as they were not even finished.Do not go here, he is not sanitary and had white frothey foam coming from his mouth and scaley peeling face skin,,,,the only people that are like that are drug addicts and drunks,,,my fiance was in horrific pain, He didnt oragel the spot where he was doing the needle,,,,a total sadist,,, we are gona sue his *** for pain and suffering and reporting him to the medical board and have him removed from dentistry for good.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of marvin dash dmd dental service from Marvin Dash DMD. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Marvin Dash DMD to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Marvin Dash DMD for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Marvin Dash DMD?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1188559

I had my wisdom teeth removed and I woke up in the middle of surgery! He is unprofessional and untrustworthy

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1182938

Dr.Dash is a horrible dentist.

He enjoys hurting his patients and is unsanitary. His wife is worse than he is, she writes positive reviews for him online.

People go there because they have no choice.Stay away

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1180803

I just had 3 wisdom teeth removed and he Todd me prior to the appointment that I would be sedated. He gave me an IV abd everything and I was fully alert as he was removing my teeth in cold blood. I am in severe pain and I am now so petrified to ever go to another dentist let alone him!!!